Disability and Visual Impairment Awareness Training
Our professional trainers can provide interactive disability awareness training which will help your organisation to support the needs of consumers with a disability.
In order to ensure that your staff comply with Equality Legislation and are able to develop the skills and the confidence to support people with disabilities, we can offer a series of training sessions. Our sessions are interactive and have been designed to encourage deligate participation.
Our aim is to provide you with the course that is best going to suit the needs of your organisation.
We have provided you with an example of the typical content we would cover during one of our awareness courses.
- Why is disability awareness important?
- Challenging perceptions about disability
- Effective communication techniques
- What is it like to live with a disability?
- Enhancing the customer experience
- How to gain a competitive advantage by being fully inclusive
- Recognising consumerswith a disability and the equipment they might use
- Learning how to safely guide and support individuals with a visual impairment
We can provide a location for the training courses to be run or we can come to your venue.
Courses can be bespoke built following an initial consultation with the client.
If you would like to find out more or arrange an initial consultation then please contact us.